Top Ten Tuesday - Top 10 Books on My TBR For Winter


Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly feature created at The Broke and The Bookish. Top Ten List of Books on my TBR for Winter (in no particular order).

1. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand. I am currently in the middle of reading Unearthly. I can't wait to read the second in this series.

2. Dreaming Awake (Falling Under #2) by Gwen Hayes. I may have to read the first book again since it was slightly confusing and I can't recall all the details right now.

3. Destiny and Deception (13 To Life #4) by Shannon Delaney. Hopefully we get more from Pietr's POV in this one.

4. Everneath by Brodi Ashton. I already have this on reserve at my library. I should be the first person to get a copy. Can't wait!

5. Fracture by Megan Miranda. A stand alone book. Not a series thank goodness.

6. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi.

7. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood.

8. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins (Hex Hall #3). Hmmm, Archer or Cal?

9. Try Not To Breathe by Jennifer R. Hubbard.

10. The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols. Pure fluff. This will be much needed fluff after the other dark books I have listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.