TGIF (3)


TGIF is a weekly feature hosted by Ginger over at GReads. It’s a fun way to end the week by recapping posts and answering the question of the week.

Literary Vacations: If you could take a trip this summer to any place within a fictional book, where would you go? Tell us about your summer dream vacation!

Oh, what a great question. And I have a very simple answer. Parts of Jane Austen's Persuasion takes place in Bath and Lyme Regis, England. Both are real places that I would love to visit.

The Royal Crescent!


The Assembly Rooms!


Take the waters at the Pump Room!


The Cobb in Lyme! However, I am smart enough not to jump from the stairs and crack my head open.

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are such beautiful locations! Great picks!!
    Your old follower,
    Suzanne @ YA Nation <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.