Tune In Tuesday (3)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by GReads. It's a great way to share songs that you love, new or old, and spread some music around the blogosphere!

Random Playlist Edition! I decided to be totally random today, so I put my Sansa Fuze on Shuffle and these are the songs that came up.

The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved



James Durbin - Love Me Bad
He was my favorite last year on Idol.



Gavin DeGraw - Sweeter
Wow. Too many gratuitous A$$ shots in this video. Do you need to have your A$$ hanging out of your clothes to be sexy? According to this video you do. Who knew?



Pearl Jam - Better Man
I was a little too old at the time to really get into the whole grunge scene, but I still love their 'Ten' album.

3 comments:

  1. PEARL JAM. You are NEVER too old to be a fan of this band!!! They were the music of my teen years & continue in my adult years as well. You can never go wrong with PJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Better Man" and "The Man Who Can't Be Moved." Both of them are on my iTunes playlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of 3, just not James D, but he's pretty good. And PEARL JAME! Heck yes. Great picks all around.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.