Sunday Updates



Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.


Books I Received From The Library:
It is NOT a good thing all 5 of these books came in at the same time. I was way down on the list when I requested these, so I was not expecting them all on the same day. Too many books, not enough time! And the look my husband gives me when he comes home from the library with my books.... like he knows I'm never going to read them before they are due back. I think I need more hours in my day. 24 just aren't enough.

From What I Remember... by Stacy Kramer, Valerie Thomas
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
Flirting in Italian (Flirting in Italian #1)by Lauren Henderson
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross

For Review:
Through To You by Emily Hainsworth (from Edelweiss)

Reviews Posted:
Review: Stay with Me by Paul Griffin
Review: One Moment by Kristina McBride

4 comments:

  1. Wow! 5 in one run at the library! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be one of the best stack of books I've seen in a long time! I'm hoping to read For Darkness Shows the Stars really soon too!
    Enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had 24 hours extra just to read. Through with you and Kill me softly <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree with you more about the needing more time to read! From What I Remember and For Darkness Shows the Stars were both really good, so I can't wait to see what you think of them!

    Great haul, hope you can finish your books before their due back at the library!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.