TGIF (5)


TGIF is a weekly feature hosted by Ginger over at GReads. It’s a fun way to end the week by recapping posts and answering the question of the week.

Comfort Reads: Which books do you go to for comfort & familiarity?
Is there a type of book you seek out when you're needing that extra bit of comfort in your life?


I have a few books that I like to read over again that give me the warm fuzzies. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols. Really, any book by Jennifer Echols is pretty much guaranteed to make me smile. I think that Such A Rush will be falling into this category also because I recently read it and I already want to read it again. Persuasion by Jane Austen (of course!) because I love it so much. And Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare because it's awesome.

5 comments:

  1. OOh nice! I don't usually turn to classics myself as comfort reads. Really I don't have time to go back to my comfort reads, so I just went genre specific in regards to my answer!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard excellent things about such a rush, but I found going too far to be one of her worser novels and didn't like it that much.

    Love anything Austen. Love Romeo and Juliet too. Have you ever read Juliet Immortal? It's a related book, and I'm dying to read it (have been since I heard about it)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Juliet Immortal yet. I love Such A Rush and I can't wait to read Jennifer Echols adult books that are coming soon.

      Delete
  3. Romeo and Juliet has always been one of my favorite Shakespeare plays, despite how tragic it is. And I just finished Such a Rush and LOVED IT. I'm probably going to read Going Too Far next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Such A Rush also. I really like Going Too Far because of Johnafter... sorry, it's John After. I love him.

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.