Sunday Updates (7)



Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.




Received For Review:
Beautiful Disaster (Beautiful #1) by Jamie McGuire
Covet (The Clann #2) by Melissa Darnell

I know that people either love or hate Beautiful Disaster. Or won't even read it because of issues with the author. I'm willing to read it and decide for myself.



Borrowed From The Library:
Small Damages by Beth Kephart
The Thing About The Truth by Lauren Barnholdt
Amplified (Amplified #1) by Tara Kelly (I thought this was a stand alone. When did it become a series?)



Books Read This Week:
Body & Soul (The Ghost and the Goth #3) by Stacey Kade
What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor

Challenge: Read For Review Copy Cleanup:
Back To Bataan by Jerome Charyn - REVIEW
I love the new cover, but I feel that it doesn't represent the book very well because the protagonist is only 11 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.