Sunday Updates (10)



Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.


Borrowed From The Library:
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson (Already read and loved this one)
Unspoken (The Lynburn Legacy #1) by Sarah Rees Brennan (Started this yesterday and got about halfway)
Glass Heart (Cold Kiss #2) by Amy Garvey
Ten by Gretchen McNeil (I may be too scared to read this!)
Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration #1) by Lia Habel (470 pages? I hope I can find time to read it)

PhotobucketPhotobucket

eBooks For Review:
Toxic (Denazen #2) by Jus Accardo
All the Broken Pieces by Cindi Madsen

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading Unspoken and If I Lie and I'm glad you really enjoyed them. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.