Top 10 of 2012 - Best Books I've Read in 2012


I am excited to take part in this event that is co-hosted by Confessions of a Bookaholic, A Life Bound By Books, Fiktshun, Two Chicks On Books, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads. The event runs for 5 days with a different Top 10 favorite list each day.

Best Books I've Read in 2012

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


The Raven Boys (Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
I loved everything about this book! I can't wait for the rest of the series.

Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
Does she ever write a bad book? I am looking forward to all of her releases in 2013.

Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
Amazing. I read several military themed books this year, and this was the best.

First Comes Love (First Comes Love #1) by Katie Kacvinsky
Honorable mention to the second book in this trilogy, Second Chance.



PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Scarlet (Scarlet #1) by A.C. Gaughen
Will Scarlet as a girl? This totally worked for me. I loved Robin Hood too, though his character wasn't as developed as Scarlet. I am so excited that this is going to be a trilogy!

Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie
Another military themed book. This was a very emotional read for me.

Rock On by Denise Vega
This was a really fun book and very realistic.

Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf
This was amazing and so emotional!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
Another military themed book. I completely sided with Quinn, and I really had issues with Carey - and he wasn't in 90% of the book!

What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton
This was soooo good, and yet so heartbreaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.