Top 10 of 2012 - Best Debut Authors of 2012


I am excited to take part in this event that is co-hosted by Confessions of a Bookaholic, A Life Bound By Books, Fiktshun, Two Chicks On Books, and Magical Urban Fantasy Reads. The event runs for 5 days with a different Top 10 favorite list each day.

Best Debut Authors of 2012

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick

Something Like Normal by Trish Doller

What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) by Katie McGarry

Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf

The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Scarlet (Scarlet #1) by A.C. Gaughen

Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) by Marissa Meyer

2 comments:

  1. I COMPLETELY agree on Katie McGarry. Pushing the Limits was so good!! I haven't read any of the others, but they're definitely all on my TBR list. Hopefully I can get to some of them in 2013! Great list :)

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost all of those books are on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.