Waiting On Wednesday - Truly, Madly, Deadly (63)

Photobucket

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

My choice for this week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

 photo TrulyMadlyDeadly_zps15e9aa41.jpg

Paperback, 304 pages
Expected publication: July 1st 2013 by Sourcebooks Fire

Synopsis From Goodreads:

Sawyer Dodd has it all. She's a star track athlete, choir soloist, and A-student. And her boyfriend is the handsome all-star Kevin Anderson. But behind the medals, prom pictures, and perfect smiles, Sawyer finds herself trapped in a controlling, abusive relationship with Kevin. When he dies in a drunk-driving accident, Sawyer is secretly relieved. She's free. Until she opens her locker and finds a mysterious letter signed by "an admirer" and printed with two simple words: "You're welcome."

I don't know why I have been drawn to such dark books lately. This one sounds disturbing, and has mystery and suspense that sounds perfect to me. I can't wait to read it.

What are you waiting on this week?

7 comments:

  1. Nice! Haven't heard of that one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this actually sounds incredible. I added it to my list. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds really intense... I like it!! Great pick! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this one either! It sounds great!
    Check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this, but it sounds good and I love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got to say you picked out an interesting book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh...a nod to Savage Garden! :) Enjoy!

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day. This blog is my fun place and is an award-free zone.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...