Pretty New Covers!

Both of these books come out in October - which will be perfect for me to buy for myself as birthday presents. Gah! I love it!

Check out the beautiful cover for Just One Year (Just One Day #2) by Gayle Forman. Don't you just love it?

 photo JustOneYear_zps624e8633.jpg

I hope everyone is as shocked and surprised as I am that YABC revealed the cover for Time After Time (Time Between Us #2) by Tamara Ireland Stone. I didn't even know there was going to be a sequel! I am so happy that the story of Anna and Bennet is going to continue. I loved Time Between Us so much, but I really didn't enjoy the ending. Now I can re-adjust my thinking on the lackluster ending, and look forward to reading more of their story!

 photo TimeAfterTime_zpsd76fb98a.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I love the Just One Year cover! It matches up with the Just One Day cover really well. And the Time After Time cover is beautiful, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Just One Year cover is awesome! But wasn't Willem blonde?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.