Tune In Tuesday: Love Song Edition (15)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads!, but is now hosted at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

Tune In Tuesday: Love Song Edition is here!

I was in a funky mood when I went looking for music this week. This first song isn't considered a love song. I would say it's more of an anti-love song. No matter what you call it, it's awesome - even all these years later! Is this seriously from 1997? I really don't remember it being that old! I'm getting forgetful in my old age. This is 'Barely Breathing' by Duncan Sheik.



I'm sticking with anti-love songs from 1997 with Matchbox Twenty's 'Push'. Let me tell you up front that I never, ever, ever get tired of looking at Rob Thomas. I lurve him so much, and I have from the beginning.



In 2005, Rob Thomas released a solo album titled ...Something To Be. My husband and I went to see him in concert and it was so unbelievably awesome. Best concert EVER in the history of our concert experiences. And we've been around quite a while!


3 comments:

  1. Yes!!! I love all of your Rob Thomas picks this week. I also cannot deny my eyes from staring a little too long whenever Rob Thomas is in front of them. There's just something about him ;) And don't even get me started on his music...I'll sum up my thoughts with "It's made of awesome"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SUCH a big fan of Matchbox Twenty back in the day! I still have like 3 of their CDs. Have you heard the acoustic version of "Push"? It's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob Thomas sounds good no matter what he sings. I love the acoustic stuff they have done. I also love the VH1 Storytellers that they did. Awesome!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.