March Recap and April TBR

Do you really want to know how sad I am that I only read 3 books last month? I spent a ridiculous amount of time attempting to read a book that I didn't really like. I thought I was determined to read it, but right now it's a DNF. Now THAT makes me sad. I need to step it up and read more.

Books read in March:
Hysteria by Megan Miranda
Shadowlands (Shadowlands #1) by Kate Brian
The Trouble With Flirting by Claire LaZebnik

 photo Hysteria.jpg photo Shadowlands_zps93a31922.jpg photo TheTrouble_zps04a9073c.jpg

Total pages read: 960


Reviews Posted in March:
The Story of Us by Deb Caletti
Hysteria by Megan Miranda
Falling For You by Lisa Schroeder
Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt
The Trouble With Flirting by Claire LaZebnik

 photo TheStoryOfUs_zps4a44ce1d.jpg photo Hysteria.jpg photo FallingForYou_zpsbbeddda2.jpg photo GoingVintage.jpg photo TheTrouble_zps04a9073c.jpg

April TBR:
This is a ridiculous list for me. Obviously there is no way I will actually finish all of these books at the rate I am reading lately. However, I have to at least make an effort and have a goal in mind. I haven't included the arcs I intend to read this month.
The Rules (Project Paper Doll #1) by Stacey Kade
The Program (Program #1) by Suzanne Young
The Lucy Variations by Sara Zarr
This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
The Collector (Dante Walker #1) by Victoria Scott
If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi

 photo TheRules_zpsdf2ac4de.jpg photo TheProgram_zps41e3274a.jpg photo TheLucyVariations-1_zps8b636e9b.jpg photo ThisIsWhatHappyLooksLike.jpg
 photo TheCollector_zps1f8d6f13.jpg photo IfHeHadBeenWithMe_zps63896b12.jpg photo MyLifeAfterNow_zps562ee732.jpg


April books that I have already read. Reviews coming soon!
Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman - This is SO good!
Anthem for Jackson Dawes by Celia Bryce

 photo Taken.jpg photo AnthemForJacksonDawes_zps3be6124b.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your review of The Rules and This Is What Happy Looks Like!

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Program is one I am so excited for myself. I am in the beginning part of Taken myself. I like it so far but I think its hit a weird point I need to get through. He met a girl and I feel like the focus is off being Taken. I guess I figured it would be a lot of action and suspense and scary stuff throughout. I wont give up though. I realize characters need to be intro'd and their story arcs formed and what not.
    You have great books lined up for April.
    Bella's W.O.W

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.