Tune In Tuesday (21) Road Trip Edition


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads!, but is now hosted at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

Road Trip Edition
(aka songs that I enjoy while driving that I can't help but turn up really LOUD and dance/jam and embarrass the kids. Yeah, right, like the kids don't do this to US. Thrift Shop anyone? Okay, wait. I like that song now.)
 

Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky
I love these guys! My husband and I go see them live all the time, and they are really the nicest bunch of fellows. It's always weird when they stop by and chat with us. I am always a big nervous dork (read that as super duper NERVOUS with butterflies and the shakes and can't breathe.... big sigh when they walk away. Nicest bunch of guys ever!) I listen to their CDs from beginning to end, not just this song.





OMC - How Bizarre
RIP Pauly Fuemana



Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Crank it UP!



Donnie Iris - Ah Leah
Terrible video, but awesome song! Don't watch, just LISTEN!



Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
This is actually the only song I like by them. Weird.



Jake Owen - Anywhere With You



My latest listen to it LOUD obsession is Florida Georgia Line w/Nelly - Cruise (Remix)


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE me some Civil Twilight! Also, how have I not heard the Cruise remix?!? I freaking love that song AND Nelly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.