Top Ten Tuesday (23) Top Ten Books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is brought to you by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top ten books I Really Want To Read But Don't Own Yet, in no particular order:
There are SO many books that I want to read, and I would read them all if I could, but I just don't have the time. I have an awesome library system where I live, so I borrow books whenever I can.

 photo BlueLiliLilyBlue_zps01ac2130.jpg

This has not released yet, but I can't wait to read it!!!!

 photo TheGeographyOfYouAndMe_zps803af770.jpg

I've had this one on my tbr for a while. I read TSPOLAFS and This is What Happy Looks Like and I liked them well enough, so I want to give this one a go.


 photo PivotPoint_zps6a53a381.jpg photo SplitSecond_zps8c978692.jpg

I read and enjoyed both of this author's contemporary books, The Distance Between Us and On The Fence, so I would love to read more by her!

 photo ForDarknessShowsTheStars_zps06eb33f1.jpg

This book was inspired by Jane Austen's Persuasion, which is also the inspiration behind my blog name. So it would seem to be a no brainer that I would want to read this book.

 photo StarCursed.jpg photo SistersFate_zps53f981e2.jpg

I loved the first book in this series, Born Wicked, so of course I want to read the second and the third books!

 photo Untold_zpsd68a19d5.jpg photo Unmade_zpsbaa7f7fa.jpg

I enjoyed the first book in this series, Unspoken. The third book in this series, Unmade, will be out soon, so I would love to read Untold before then.

 photo RebelBelle_zpsada2ff1f.jpg

I have been wanting to read this book because I enjoyed the Hex Hall series SO much.




3 comments:

  1. I picked For Darkness Shows The Stars too! It looks so good!
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! I still need to read Rebel Belle too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebel Belle is one that I need too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.