Sunday Updates (52)


Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

I really need to get out of my reading funk. I have SO many review books that I'm super duper excited about, and yet.... I feel like I have so little time to dedicate to reading. I need more hours in my day. Or I need to go without sleep. Hmmmm...

I received some really awesome books for review recently that I must share.

eArcs received:

 photo SaintAnything_zpsb8ptlcyl.jpg

Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
Penguin Random House - First to Read

 photo TheTruthAboutUs_zpskvlpwybr.jpg

The Truth About Us by Janet Gurtler
Sourcebooks Fire

 photo LionHeart_zpsa3652c03.jpg

Lion Heart (Scarlet #3) by A.C. Gaughen
Bloomsbury USA Childrens

 photo No-WhereButHere_zpsor3gvlok.jpg

Nowhere But Here (Thunder Road #1) by Katie McGarry
Harlequin Teen

I've already started reading The Truth About Us.

I've read more than a few Sarah Dessen books, and they always sound better than they actually are. They're nice enough, but I'm still waiting for her to really 'Wow' me.

I can't wait to read Lion Heart. I loved the first 2 books in this series, so I hope this one is epic. I highly recommend you read this series if you haven't yet.

And last, but not least, is Nowhere But Here, which is the first book in a new series by Katie McGarry! Squeee! The synopsis sounds awesome, yet it really scares me because the characters seem a little young to be involved in a motorcycle club. Hopefully it's all good.

1 comment:

  1. I See Saint Anything, I'm really excited to read that one soon xD Hope to hear your thoughts on it soon :) <3 Benish | Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.