Review: So Cute It Hurts!!, Vol. 6 by Gō Ikeyamada

So Cute It Hurts!!, Vol. 6So Cute It Hurts!!, Vol. 6 by Gō Ikeyamada

Publication Date: April 5, 2016
Page Count: 192
Published by: VIZ Media LLC
Source: Library

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Megumu is considering a career as a manga artist, but as Mitsuru so helpfully points out, her drawing skills could use a lot of improvement. That doesn’t dim her enthusiasm, and she vows to practice drawing every day. But her first sketching session in a park is interrupted by an intense young man who goes ballistic when he sees the portrait of Aoi in her sketchbook! Who is this stranger, and why does he want to destroy her boyfriend?!


You can read my reviews for the previous volumes of So Cute It Hurts here:
Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volumes 4 and 5

 photo MyThoughtsBanner2_zps1bk1ovpj.png

Once again, there's too much cuteness going on in this volume. And I have come to the conclusion that I am in love with Aoi. I just can't help myself because he's so freaking adorable! I enjoy his reactions to Megu, and I like how he's not afraid to let her know how he feels. Megu is a bit girlish and silly at times, but she has a huge heart, and I like that she tries to see the best in others.

Megu tries her hand at drawing and she's terrible at it! Aoi is taken aback when Megu draws him with 3 elbows! But he still encourages her because he's just too sweet to say anything bad about her.

A new character is introduced. He seemed harmless at first, but then he went crazy when he saw Megu's drawings of Aoi, so I think he's more dangerous than he appears. I can't wait to find out what sort of past he and Aoi share.

At the end, the twins end up switching places again. Megu wants to protect Aoi from the new character who is threatening him. And Mitsuru is starting to have feelings for Azusa, so he wants to find out who is stalking her.

 photo 4 star WfW_zpsohgdf5sv.png
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.