Monthly Recap: May 2017


This turned out to be a weird reading month for me. I managed to read every day. That's great and awesome. I read what I wanted to read. Even more awesome. I read ALL M/M books. 16 in fact, enjoyed them tremendously, and I didn't get burned out. Like I said - weird.

Books Read May 2017









I'm a Winner! Thanks to Kathy at A Glass of Wine and the author, Jenni L. Walsh for this
hardcover of Becoming Bonnie (Bonnie #1)

Thanks to the publisher for this arc of Windfall by Jennifer E. Smith.

I was a winner on Goodreads! (I know, right??) Thanks to Harlequin Books for the signed
paperback of Walk the Edge (Thunder Road #2) by Katie McGarry

Borrowed! From my local library (which is literally right around the corner from me.)

arc of Trust by Kylie Scott via NetGalley


Agents Irish and Whiskey series by Layla Reyne
I purchased Single Malt and Cask Strength for my Kindle, then got approved for an arc of
Barrel Proof via NetGalley.

So, that was my month. How was yours? How many books did you read? What's on your TBR?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on reading every day. I try to do that, too, because I’m a very slow reader. I’m impressed that you were able to read 16 books. I wish I could do that. Happy June!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.