May TBR

Why, oh why, are there so many good books that are being released in May? I know, not really a problem. Except I want to read them all NOW and I simply don't have enough time. Here is a list of the books that I really WANT to read that are being released in May. That doesn't mean I will actually get a chance to read them in May, but definitely soon.

Are any of these books on your tbr? If you have already read any of the books on my list, please let me know if you liked them.

May 1st - 7th
While He Was Away Karen Schreck
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle
Waiting by Carol Lynch Williams
Summer Of No Regrets by Katherine Grace Bond
Wrecked by Anna Davies
The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova
Body and Soul (The Ghost and the Goth 3) by Stacey Kade

May 8th - 14th
Until I Die by Amy Plum
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock

May 15th - 21st
From What I Remember by Stacy Kramer & Valerie Thomas

May 22nd - 28th
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks

May 29th - May 31st
Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti




1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.