Waiting On Wednesday December 7


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis
Hardcover, 320 pages
Expected publication: May 8th 2012 by Harcourt Children's Books



Description from Goodreads:
"It isn’t easy being the rather overlooked and unhappy youngest sibling to sisters named for the other six days of the week. Sunday’s only comfort is writing stories, although what she writes has a terrible tendency to come true.
When Sunday meets an enchanted frog who asks about her stories, the two become friends. Soon that friendship deepens into something magical. One night Sunday kisses her frog goodbye and leaves, not realizing that her love has transformed him back into Rumbold, the crown prince of Arilland—and a man Sunday’s family despises.

The prince returns to his castle, intent on making Sunday fall in love with him as the man he is, not the frog he was. But Sunday is not so easy to woo. How can she feel such a strange, strong attraction for this prince she barely knows? And what twisted secrets lie hidden in his past—and hers?"

12 comments:

  1. Awesome pick I have my eye on this one as well the cover is gorgeous!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Enchanted sounds like the kind of book I would love! Thanks for posting about it and for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I can't wait for this book either, I think I have it down for next weeks WOW. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick!! I can't wait for this one either!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so I absolutely adore this cover!!!! Great pick!!!

    Woah love your blog!!!!! Especially the sorta wallpapery background!!!Keep up the amazing work!!! Following now:D

    Fran
    BookChowDown

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an interesting sounding summary!! Great pick!

    Waiting on Wednesday @ Radiant Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick! This looks really fab!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the cover! I stared at it for like fifteen seconds! I like the sound of the story! Awesome choice! Thank you for sharing!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting! I might have to add this to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This cover drives me crazy! soooo beautiful! I cant wait to have it kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!! great pick!

    Thnx for stopping by =)

    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this cover! so pretty!!!

    stop by my WOW post?!

    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.