Waiting On Wednesday (80) After Eden


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

My choice for this week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

 photo AfterEden_zpse3acc99b.jpg

Hardcover, 288 pages
Expected publication: November 5th 2013 by Bloomsbury USA Childrens

Synopsis From Goodreads:

The day Eden met Ryan changed her world forever. Actually, not just her world. Ryan has time traveled from the future to save the world. In a few weeks, Eden’s best friend Connor will discover a new planet—one where human life is possible. The discovery will make him famous. It will also ruin the world as we know it. When Ryan asks Eden for help, she must choose between saving the world and saving her best friend’s greatest achievement. And a crush on Ryan complicates things more than she could have imagined. Because Connor is due to make the discovery after the girl he loves breaks his heart. That girl is Eden.

Grounded in a realistic teen world with fascinating sci-fi elements, After Eden is a heart-pounding love triangle that’s perfect for dystopian fans looking for something new to devour.

This sounds really awesome! Time travel! And I have to admit - I don't mind love triangles if they are done right. So, yeppers, I'm looking forward to reading this one.

What are you waiting on this week?

17 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of this one! Sounds mildly interesting but not sure if it will have enough sci-fi elements in for me. Still hope you love it though!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an arc of this. It sounds really good :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this book before but it sounds like an interesting read. I hope you'll get to read it soon :) Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this author before, but I like the cover and it sounds pretty good! Great pick.
    <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens
    Vixen's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm. This does sound interesting. This isn't the cover I've seen floating around for this book (the one you have is definitely superior), and I never bothered reading the synopsis. I might have to check this out after all. Great pick!
    Natflix&Books' WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, I've never heard of this one! I must say, I think it sounds interesting! But November? :O

    That's so far away.

    I'll have to add it to my TBR list! And wait.

    Hope you get to read it early! L(

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, this sounds like an interesting love triangle. I'll keep my eyes peeled for this one, thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only read one time travel novel, but I really liked it so I may give this a try! Thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    Nikki H.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read this one! Here's my WoW!
    -Scott Reads It

    ReplyDelete
  10. This does sound awesome! I love the idea of time travel. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds good, and hope you get to read it soon.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Might not be for me (anti-love triangles) but still parts sound interesting.
    Thanks for stopping by

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty cover :) But yeah. I HATE love triangles, so won't ever read this book :) But I still hope you will end up loving it :D Great pick :)
    Thank you for commenting on my WoW. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.