Waiting On Wednesday (170) The Secrets of Attraction by Robin Constantine

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo TheSecretsOfAttraction_zps7feead38.jpg

Expected publication: April 28th 2015 by Balzer + Bray

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Set in the same world as The Promise of Amazing, this smart, surprising, and romantic follow-up to Robin Constantine's debut novel follows two New Jersey teens as they become friends and fall in love. Perfect for fans of Stephanie Perkins, Sarah Mlynowski, and Jennifer E. Smith.

Madison Pryce thinks she's got everything figured out—she's working on a portfolio for a summer art program and hanging with her friends. Plus she has her hot boyfriend, Zach. But then a visit from a family friend turns Maddie's life upside down.

Jesse McMann is still reeling from a breakup that shattered his heart and his band. Then pride (and some goading from his bass player and fellow barista) forces him to find a new drummer—and the inspiration to write music again.

Kismet arrives in the unlikely form of Grayson Barrett, who tries out for Jesse's band, and whose girlfriend is BFFs with the cute girl who orders a chai latte after yoga every Thursday: Maddie. What Jesse and Maddie thought they knew about the secrets of attraction and the rules of romance changes once they start falling for each other.

I enjoyed The Promise of Amazing well enough, and since The Secrets of Attraction is set in the same world, I figured I would give it a go. It's another contemporary and it sounds cute, but I'm trying not to expect too much so I'm not let down like I was with The Promise of Amazing.

What are you waiting on this week?

Be sure to leave a link to your WoW so I can visit you back!

22 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy it! I didn't finish TPoA, but I look forward to seeing what you think of this. I like companion books!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand why you didn't finish it. I guess I was expecting it to be more Amazing than it was. Nevertheless, I still want to read this one. Hopefully I will enjoy it more. Thanks for stopping by Jen.

      Delete
  2. I'm really excited for this one :) hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great kinds think alike right? :P I do love that cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cover and hope you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hadn't seen a cover for this one, yet. Cute!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Promise of Amazing is on my TBR list, and since this is a follow up, I better get to reading it so that I can read this one. Thanks for sharing!
    My WoW: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/02/waiting-on-wednesday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read both of these! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  7. Oh I just added to my TBR -- great pick!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving the cover!! Sounds like it's going to a great book :) Will be adding it to my tbr list asap (:

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  9. Personally, I didn't like this author's debut. However, I hope you enjoy this book if/when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds really good and I will have to look into her other book. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice! This one does seem pretty good though this is the first I've heard of it! I love the font on the cover & I've been craving contemporaries lately. Thank you for sharing and have an awesome week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick. Bel enjoyed the first and we are looking forward to this one as well. Thank you for stopping by our WOW!

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved this one! I read it a few weeks back and ahhh! So a sweet romance. I have to read her other book yet. Totally approve of this pick ;)

    Thanks for Stopping by!

    Amber @ The Book Bratz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.