Waiting On Wednesday (208) Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday has become my favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo Blackhearts_zpsdcca0sxz.jpg

Expected publication: February 9th 2016 by Simon Pulse

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Blackbeard the pirate was known for striking fear in the hearts of the bravest of sailors. But once he was just a young man who dreamed of leaving his rigid life behind to chase adventure in faraway lands. Nothing could stop him—until he met the one girl who would change everything. This is their story.

Edward "Teach" Drummond, son of one of Bristol's richest merchants, has just returned from a year-long journey on the high seas to find his life in shambles. Betrothed to a girl he doesn’t love and sick of the high society he was born into, Teach dreams only of returning to the vast ocean he’d begun to call home. There's just one problem: convincing his father to let him leave and never come back.

Following her parents' deaths, Anne Barrett is left penniless and soon to be homeless. Though she’s barely worked a day in her life, Anne is forced to take a job as a maid in the home of Master Drummond. Lonely days stretch into weeks, and Anne longs for escape. How will she ever realize her dream of sailing to CuraƧao—where her mother was born—when she's stuck in England?

From the moment Teach and Anne meet, they set the world ablaze. Drawn to each other, they’re trapped by society and their own circumstances. Faced with an impossible choice, they must decide to chase their dreams and go, or follow their hearts and stay.

Does anyone else think this sounds awesome??????? I want to read it now!!

What are you waiting on this week?

45 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Just saw this one some blogs back! Lots of ship in the bottle type covers going on next year! Hope you enjoy this one!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've been waiting for this one for months!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I've been waiting for this one for months!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not too far off. Earlier reading for those with an arc. Thanks for stopping by Amber!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a good one. Fascinating material. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read this as well, great pic this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy reading this. Thanks for stopping by today!

      Delete
  6. This is one that I'm extremely excited for as well! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy reading it! Thanks for visiting my blog today Lisa.

      Delete
  7. The synopsis sounds interesting! I haven't read anything with pirates yet so idk if it's my kind of read but I'm definitely intrigued! Hope you'll enjoy it!! :D

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything with pirates either! Thanks for stopping by today Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. Yes!!! I've seen this one around a lot lately and have been debating whether to request it on Netgalley. I hope you love it! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wanting to request it, but I don't know if I'll have time to read it before it comes out. Thanks for stopping by Tracy!

      Delete
  9. This is a popular one! Love the cover and the blurb is intriguing. Awesome pick :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes!!!! This one looks so incredible!! I can't wait to get my hands on it and see where the story goes :) Great pick!
    Here's my WoW!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this cover! What a fun and adventurous story. Thank you for sharing and stopping by the blog!

    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick, hope that you get a chance to read it soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. It does sound awesome! I got this one from Edelweiss. I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic day, Sandra. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh Alyssa, I can't wait to see what you think of it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  14. I've had my eye on this one for awhile now as it sounds so good. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read this Kate. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  15. Oh that cover is so pretty! I've seen this one around but not sure I'll read it. Pirates aren't really my thing. ;)

    My WoW- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2015/11/waiting-on-wednesday-new-guy-by-amy.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never read a pirate book before, but I'm willing to give it a try! Thanks for stopping by Rachel.

      Delete
  16. Oh! I kind of wasn't sure about this one at first, but I'm giving it a chance because I've always liked stories and movies about pirates. I think it will be interesting to see such a famous pirate shown in a different light, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm curious about his life before he became a bad guy. Thanks for stopping by Erin.

      Delete
  17. I'm liking the synopsis and the cover! It's simple and intriguing :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today (:

    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  18. This one sounds so awesome! I love the cover and can't wait to read it! Great pick!!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both enjoy reading it Eva. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  19. I'm so excited to read this one too!!! I just received an eARC and the anticipation is killing me, I may need to start it soon!! Fantastic pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you think of it Lisa! Now I want to go and request the eArc also.... It's very tempting. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  20. I feel like we've been waiting for this book forever, and it's times like this that I wish I was American, so I'd have more of a chance of an ARC. Great pick this week!

    Sophie @ Sophie Reads YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read this Sophie. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  21. Great cover....kinda reminds me of Passenger. Does look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the covers are similar. Thanks for stopping by Valerie.

      Delete
  22. I am so excited about Blackhearts!!! I love any book with pirates :) Thanks for stopping by!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy reading it Zareena! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  23. Not sure if this one is for me, but I look forward to seeing what you think. I might change my mind!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.