Waiting On Wednesday (240) For This Life Only by Stacey Kade

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday has become my favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.



Expected publication: August 30th 2016 by Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers

Synopsis from Goodreads:

A young man struggles to move forward after the death of his twin brother in this gripping, coming-of-age tale about loss, redemption, love, and the moment you begin to see the world differently.

Three minutes.

Jacob Palmer died for three life-changing minutes.

And when he woke up, nothing was the same. Elijah, his twin brother, is dead, and his family is broken. Jace’s planned future is crushed, along with his pitching arm. Everyone keeps telling him that Eli’s in a better place, but Jace isn’t so sure. Because in those three minutes, there was nothing.

Overwhelmed by guilt and doubt, Jace struggles to adjust to this new version of the world, one without his brother, one without the certainties he once relied on. And then Thera comes into his life.

She’s the last girl he should be turning to for help.

But she’s also the first person to truly see him.

Another contemporary from Stacey Kade. I enjoyed reading The Ghost and the Goth series and Project Paper Dolls series by this author. Her most recent release, 738 Days, came out on June 7, and I'll be reading it soon.

16 comments:

  1. Ooh that sounds rather intriguing! Will have to keep an eye on this one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore stacey kade. Great choice. I really like this cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this one sounds like an emotional crying fit. Hope you love it, I am going to pass.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cry very easily, so this should have me in tears. Thanks for stopping by, Angela.

      Delete
  4. Ooh, this book sounds good. Great pick and hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW: http://thesmartbookclub.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-this-savage-song.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds intriguing and I can't wait to read it. Thanks for the heads up. Hope you enjoy it!

    Renee ~ My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, Stacey Kade writes a lot of books! Or maybe I'm just seeing her name everywhere? I've not read anything by her, but I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Sandra. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just had a book released on June 7, so these are close together. Thanks for stopping by, Alyssa!

      Delete
  7. Wow! This sounds like a great book! Here’s my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally love the cover, and it sounds so good! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.