Waiting On Wednesday (267) Long Way Home (Thunder Road #3) by Katie McGarry

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

You may be able to tell by looking at how many consecutive Waiting on Wednesday posts I have made, but Wednesday is my favorite day of the week!


Expected publication: January 31st 2017 by Harlequin Teen

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Seventeen-year-old Violet has always been expected to sit back and let the boys do all the saving.

It’s the code her father, a member of the Reign of Terror motorcycle club, raised her to live by. Yet when her dad is killed carrying out Terror business, Violet knows it’s up to her to do the saving. To protect herself, and her vulnerable younger brother, she needs to cut all ties with the club—including Chevy, the boy she’s known and loved her whole life.

But when a rival club comes after Violet, exposing old secrets and making new threats, she’s forced to question what she thought she knew about her father, the Reign of Terror, and what she thinks she wants. Which means re-evaluating everything: love, family, friends . . . and forgiveness.

Caught in the crosshairs between loyalty and freedom, Violet must decide whether old friends can be trusted—and if she’s strong enough to be the one person to save them all.

Have I mentioned before that I don't like motorcycle clubs and/or books about them? Eh. I'm willing to read this series despite my feelings because I enjoy the author so much.

What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. I've heard great things about this author ^_^ I'm super curious about this book as well! I hope you enjoy this one.

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like books with MCs either! But I have enjoyed this author's books, and the first two books in this series were good. I actually just read the sampler of this book and really liked it - though I need MORE! I hope you enjoy this book when you get a chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Sandra. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! See her books around a lot! Not my kind of read but hope you positively love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know that this author's books are my kind of story, but I know they're really popular! Hope you can get a hold of this soon. Thanks for visiting my WOW on Lisa Loves Literature earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I love Katie McGarry, and I've already read a little bit of this one. I can't wait to read the rest of it. Have a great week Sandra! And thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This sounds interesting! I'm excited for this book too!


    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.