Waiting On Wednesday (279) Pretty Fierce by Kieran Scott

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

I've been participating in Waiting on Wednesday for over 5 years because Wednesday is my favorite day of the week! I love sharing and discovering new books.

 photo PrettyFierce_zpsakldwjkk.jpg

Expected publication: April 4th 2017 by Sourcebooks Fire

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Kaia has been on the run her whole life. The daughter of professional assassins, she knows true danger—and she’ll do anything to survive. After her parents vanished during a job gone bad, Kaia’s spent the last year in hiding, trying to blend in as an ordinary teenager, and there’s no one who makes her feel more normal or more special than her boyfriend, Oliver.

But when she’s jumped by a hit man, and Oliver catches her fighting back, Kaia’s secret is exposed. In a split-second decision, she flees the small town, taking Oliver with her. With professional killers stalking their every move, can Oliver and Kaia protect each other long enough to uncover the mysteries of her past?

This could end up being a hit or miss with me, but the synopsis sounds really good.

Some of you may be familiar with this author's True Love series, or her Shadowlands trilogy written as Kate Brian.

What are you waiting on this week?

12 comments:

  1. Why does she take Oliver with her? Hmmm...and are her parents still alive?

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's such an intriguing synopsis. It doesn't give much away. I can't wait to read it and see what happens. Thanks for stopping by today, Angela.

      Delete
  2. Nice pick! Been seeing this one around a bit lately! Hope you will love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my first time hearing of this book, but it sounds super fun and exciting! I hope it's a great read for you :D Wonderful pick!

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brittany. I'm glad you could stop by my WoW today.

      Delete
  4. What a great cover! I don't love pink in general but it always looks great as a book cover. I hope this book is a "hit" and you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week, Sandra. =)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. MY. WORD. How have I not heard of this before?!?! It's exactly the kind of book I LOVE! Thanks so much for introducing me!
    Thanks for visiting my WoW yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of either this book or the author, but that plot sounds pretty AMAZING to me!! I LOVE YA novels with kick-butt heroines!! And that cover is just AWESOME!! As soon as I finish this comment, I'm adding this book to my Goodreads shelves!! Thanks for featuring it!! :)

    Thanks as well for visiting and commenting on my "Can't Wait Wednesday" post!! Hope you're having a great week!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds pretty intense! I hope you enjoy reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHH I have this on my kindle and I love assassin stories. Hope we both love it!
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  9. These aren't really my type of books, but I hope you get it soon and enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by my Wednesday post last week on Lisa Loves Literature. I'm so far behind!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.