Sunday Updates (11)



Inspired by features from The Sunday Post from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and Sunday Summary from Book Twirps.

I have not been doing much reading lately. At least it feels like I haven't been doing much reading lately. Every time I have my reading time planned out something comes up and interferes. Kids' homework, work, visiting, baseball. Yes, baseball. The Cardinals playing in the Post Season is giving me anxiety attacks, and there is no way I can focus on reading while they are playing. Since my reading time is suffering,  I have cut back on my NetGalley requests, which saddens me. I only received 1 book from the library and 1 book from NetGalley this week. Let me know what you received this week.


Borrowed From The Library:


eBook for Review:


New Cover!
I was so excited when this cover showed up on Goodreads. It doesn't have much of a synopsis yet, but I am still looking forward to reading this.

Expected publication: June 2013 by Little, Brown

Synopsis: When You Were Here, Lost in Translation meets Where She Went, is about an American teenager who travels from California to Tokyo to uncover the secrets surrounding the death of his mother, all while trying to both hold onto and let go of the girl he’s been in love with his whole life.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.