Waiting On Wednesday (213) Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday has become my favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo WorldsOfInkAndShadow_zps3epi1z40.jpg

Expected publication: January 5th 2016 by Amulet Books

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Charlotte, Branwell, Emily, and Anne. The Brontë siblings have always been inseparable. After all, nothing can bond four siblings quite like life in an isolated parsonage out on the moors. Their vivid imaginations lend them escape from their strict upbringing, actually transporting them into their created worlds: the glittering Verdopolis and the romantic and melancholy Gondal. But at what price? As Branwell begins to slip into madness and the sisters feel their real lives slipping away, they must weigh the cost of their powerful imaginations, even as their characters—the brooding Rogue and dashing Duke of Zamorna—refuse to let them go.

Gorgeously written and based on the Brontës’ juvenilia, Worlds of Ink & Shadow brings to life one of history’s most celebrated literary families.

How interesting! The Brontë family intrigues me, not just their ability to write, but the tragedy that surrounded them. It's so sad that the father outlived all of his children.

What are you waiting on this week?

12 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! that's a new to me one! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this sounds good :) I hope you enjoy it when it releases, Sandra!

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I LOVE the Brontes!! I've been obsessed with them since high school. So this is definitely going onto my Goodreads shelves, and I'm getting it as soon as it releases!! Thanks for featuring this book! Happy Wedenesday!! : )

    Here's my WOW:

    http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2015/12/waiting-on-wednesday-151-stars-above-by.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone in my Bronte obsession. I hope you enjoy reading this. Thanks for stopping by Maria.

      Delete
  4. New to me, but sounds promising. Hope that you get a chance to read it and enjoy soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cover for this, great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pick! I requested this one on Netgalley and was happy to be approved. Seems like such an interesting story about the Bronte family :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.