November Wrap Up and December TBR


Did you see this notice on the top of your Goodreads Read page?

"Note: some of our members have reported that not all read dates are showing on this page. While we work on making sure they correctly display on this page, you can still view your dates on your review or on the book page."

This is a problem for me. When I first encountered this 'known bug' (thanks Goodreads for pointing out the obvious) back in Sept and Oct I thought I was going mad. I could NOT find all of my read books. It got worse and worse until almost ALL of my read list books had no read date. Goodreads solution was to go back in and edit the read date again. For 500 books. Because that's convenient. I sent numerous screenshots to Goodreads just to point out my frustration. After dealing with this for months, they finally put that notice on the read list page. I still can't tell if all of my books are showing in the correct order.

In other news, I can't believe it's December! Where has the year gone??

Holiday reading season is upon us, and I managed to read quite a few novellas already. I always enjoy feel-good stories at this time of year, and I plan on reading more Christmas themed books this month.

I was planning to update my Goodreads challenge to 150 books, but since I'm already past that, I'll definitely have to go up to 160 (at least!)
Books Read in November:







My favorite book in November was Kill Game by Cordelia Kingsbridge. I loved the characters and the beginnings of a romance. I can't wait to read more of this series!

I also enjoyed reading Walking on Thin Ice by Jocelynn Drake, which was a lovely little Christmas story. And Warrior's Cross by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux was really good, so I'm hoping I get more info on them in the 5th book in the Cut & Run series (which I plan on reading probably after the new year.)

December TBR:


Comfort and Joy Holiday Anthology
His For The Holidays Christmas Anthology
Men Under the Mistletoe Holiday Anthology




1 comment:

  1. I had the exact same problem with Goodreads. It makes writing wrap-ups frustrating because I can’t remember what I read. I rely on Goodreads to remember for me. I hope you have a great December!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.