Waiting On Wednesday (327) Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands #3) by Alwyn Hamilton


Expected publication: March 6th 2018 by Viking Books for Young Readers


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, previously hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis From Goodreads:

When gunslinging Amani Al'Hiza escaped her dead-end town, she never imagined she'd join a revolution, let alone lead one. But after the bloodthirsty Sultan of Miraji imprisoned the Rebel Prince Ahmed in the mythical city of Eremot, she doesn't have a choice. Armed with only her revolver, her wits, and her untameable Demdji powers, Amani must rally her skeleton crew of rebels for a rescue mission through the unforgiving desert to a place that, according to maps, doesn't exist. As she watches those she loves most lay their lives on the line against ghouls and enemy soldiers, Amani questions whether she can be the leader they need or if she is leading them all to their deaths.

I loved the first book in this series, but for some reason I haven't read the second book yet.

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first instalment yet, but it sounds (and looks) so good! Hope you enjoy this new instalment when you read it, and that you also get the chance to put your hands on the second book as well :)

    Thanks for sharing, here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I couldn't wait to read this one so I bought the UK copy! Lol!! It was a pretty awesome ending!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that cover! I can't believe I have heard/come across this series before. It's now up in my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eee, this cover kills me :D And haha, yesss, I have also read book one but not book two. Ack. Re-reading the first before I read the rest :D Hope you'll love this one. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.