March 2018 Recap and April 2018 TBR


Better late than never! Welcome to another lovely edition of my monthly recap!!
I've been really happy with the amount of reading I'm doing. There are SO many books that I want to read, both old and new, so it's good to have the time to get to them.

I really, really shouldn't stay up late reading every night, but it's so addicting! And I just HAVE to keep reading and find out what happens! All of this reading is keeping me away from my sewing room, and since that is my job, I really need to work more work into my schedule.

I've also been wanting to redo my blog. I still haven't brought my old posts up to date after losing Photobucket. But reading is taking priority right now.

Read in March 2018



Everything I Know by Josh Lanyon
The Heir Apparent by Tere Michaels
Get a Grip (Bluewater Bay #19) by L.A. Witt



Hide And Keep (Boys of Lake Cliff #1) by K. Sterling
Safe And Sound (Boys of Lake Cliff #2) by K. Sterling
Spark And Flame (Boys of Lake Cliff #3) by K. Sterling



Dine & Dash (Cut & Run #5.5) by Abigail Roux
When I Say When by Tia Fielding
Sightings by Kari Gregg



The Mermaid Murders (The Art of Murder #1) by Josh Lanyon
The Monet Murders (The Art of Murder #2) by Josh Lanyon
Winter Kill by Josh Lanyon



Why Love Matters by Jay Northcote
Coming Home by Jay Northcote
Twisted and Tied (Marshals #4) by Mary Calmes



In The Kill (Lavender #1) by K. Sterling
Blended Whiskey (Agents Irish and Whiskey #4.5) by Layla Reyne
Personal Relations by Anna Butler



Murder Takes the High Road by Josh Lanyon
Three Player Game (Bluewater Bay #20) by Jaime Samms
How the Cookie Crumbles (Bluewater Bay #12) by Jaime Samms



April 2018 TBR







2 comments:

  1. Wow, you got a lot of reading done in March. I hope you’re having a great April!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've read so many books, that's awesome! Thanks for sharing :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.