Waiting On Wednesday (365) Cops and Comix (Murder and Mayhem 0.5) by Rhys Ford

Expected publication: November 16th 2018 by Dreamspinner Press
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is currently hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

A Murder and Mayhem Short

It’s all fun and games until someone leaves a dead body on the floor.

Life for comic book store owner Alex Martin usually runs to the mundane. Sure, he has a regular influx of geeks and freaks, but for the most part, it’s a familiar weird. That all changes when he opens up Planet X Comics one morning and finds a corpse in the middle of his shop.

When Detective James Castillo is called in to investigate, Alex is torn between wanting to climb the man like a tree and giving him a wide berth. Luckily for Alex, the handsome detective is just as interested in him—as a suspect in the murder.

I added this to my tbr after reading the first two books in the series. What I didn't realize was that this was released previously as part of an anthology. So, I guess since it's new to me, it still counts as 'waiting on'. Now I'm wondering if these characters will make more appearances in future books in the series?

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. That's a totally new to me read! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you get to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a totally new to me series and it sounds so cool!!

    Here's my Wednesday post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed you will end up loving this one, since you already love the author :D Yay. Stunning pick lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.