Waiting On Wednesday (555) Strut (Style #2) by Jay Hogan

Expected publication July 14, 2022
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

New Zealand farm boy turns New York fashion model. Fairy tale? Maybe. But it hasn’t been easy. A year in this crazy city, working my tail off just to survive in a ruthless industry where sex sells and boundaries are too readily crossed.

A year and a reassuring ocean away from Hunter Donovan—a sexy, humiliating mistake that I’m not about to repeat. Distance is good. Distance is safe.

But now Hunter is back. In New York. In my life. In all those treacherous feelings that haven’t gone anywhere. But when my world suddenly crashes and I have to piece myself back together and fight for my career, will Hunter be there when I need him? Will we have what it takes to make it through this, together?


I've enjoyed everything I have read by this author. The first book in this series was about a fashion designer in New Zealand. This book follows one of his models after he makes it 'big' and moves to New York. It's an interesting series so far. (I don't know how much is based on reality since I'm not big on the fashion scene.)

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. That's an interesting kind of setting! I've never read a "fashion scene" book either. Well, I think I read one many, many years ago. It involved fairies, so that's why I picked it up! Lol. Hope you enjoy this one once you get to read it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.