Waiting On Wednesday (651) The Men from Echo Creek by N.R. Walker

Expected Publication: May 17, 2024
Genre: MM, Historical Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This is my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

In the winter of 1882, a boy from the mountains has to prove himself a man.

When Albie Bramwell’s father died, he was left with two thousand hectares of mountain to farm, and little help to run it. Abandoned by all but two of his workers, the whole town of Alpine Falls called him too young to run the farm alone.

Young, yes. At just nineteen, he was determined to prove them wrong. Even if it killed him.

In search of a new life, Percy Collins found himself in a small mountain town where he ran into a man not much older than himself and scored a job at Echo Creek. A property full of misfits, or so the townsfolk had called it. But what Percy found was a home.

What Albie found was something he never thought possible. A man to love, and a man to share his dreams.

But times were tough, the winter harsh, and money scarce. Albie and Percy would need to do more than prove themselves worthy. They’d need to not only prove themselves better than anyone else. They’d need to prove it twice.


I read a lot of this author's books and I always enjoy them. I've being going back and reading her older books, too. I don't think I've read a historical by her before, so I hope I like this!

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. Nice pick! It's always fun to dive into an author's backlist should we be new to them when we first "discover" them! Sometimes it was hit or miss for me, but other times I find new fave books because of it! Lol. Hope you enjoy this one once you get to read it!


    Here's my CWW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This sounds like a great read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.