Waiting On Wednesday (94) Lady Thief (Scarlet #2) @acgaughen

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because I get to share books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo LadyThief_zps6628a835.jpg

Hardcover, 304 pages
Expected publication: February 11th 2014 by Walker Childrens

Synopsis From Goodreads:

Scarlet’s true identity has been revealed, but her future is uncertain. Her forced marriage to Lord Gisbourne threatens Robin and Scarlet’s love, and as the royal court descends upon Nottingham for the appointment of a new Sheriff, the people of Nottingham hope that Prince John will appoint their beloved Robin Hood. But Prince John has different plans for Nottingham that revolve around a fateful secret from Scarlet’s past even she isn’t yet aware of. Forced to participate at court alongside her ruthless husband, Scarlet must bide her time and act the part of a noblewoman—a worthy sacrifice if it means helping Robin’s cause and a chance at a future with the man she loves. With a fresh line of intrigue and as much passion as ever, the next chapter in Scarlet’s tale will have readers talking once again.

WooHoo! I'm sooooo excited for Lady Thief! When I first read Scarlet, it was a stand alone. But it was one of those books that you wished WAS part of a series because it was so awesome that you wanted to read more. I did such a happy dance when I found out that it was going to be a trilogy. I don't know how I'm supposed to wait until February to read this though.

What are you waiting on this week?

15 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't read this series but it looks awesome from the cover itself!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard great things about this series but haven't read the first book yet. I hope you'll get it soon :)

    Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome choice! This was one of the contenders for my WoW before I decided to keep it for later. I loved Scarlet and I'm so glad there is going to be a sequel :)

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Considering it was originally a stand alone, I am REALLY happy that it will now be a trilogy. I need more Robin!

      Delete
  4. I don't think I've seen Scarlet before but this one sounds interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful cover. I've not heard of this series before but sounds like one I have to check out. Thanks for sharing! Happy reading. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Scarlet and this book is so exciting to me! Yay! I'm all down for there being a sequel!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have to read Scarlet, I'll definitely have to read it soon!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't the biggest fan of Scarlet, but I think I'll still check out Lady Thief. The cover is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am absolutely loving that cover! I haven't read Scarlet yet, but maybe I can read these back to back. Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Cover Justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never did get around to read the first one. The books sound great though! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.