Waiting On Wednesday (95) Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg @ElizEulberg

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my favorite day of the week because I get to share books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo BetterOffFriends_zpsf59c6f88.jpg

Hardcover, 288 pages
Expected publication: February 25th 2014 by Point

Synopsis From Goodreads:

WHEN HARRY MET SALLY . . . for teens, from romantic comedy star Elizabeth Eulberg.

For Macallan and Levi, it was friends at first sight. Everyone says guys and girls can't be just friends, but these two are. They hang out after school, share tons of inside jokes, their families are super close, and Levi even starts dating one of Macallan's friends. They are platonic and happy that way.

Eventually they realize they're best friends -- which wouldn't be so bad if they didn't keep getting in each other's way. Guys won't ask Macallan out because they think she's with Levi, and Levi spends too much time joking around with Macallan, and maybe not enough time with his date. They can't help but wonder . . . are they more than friends or are they better off without making it even more complicated?

From romantic comedy superstar Elizabeth Eulberg comes a fresh, fun examination of a question for the ages: Can guys and girls ever really be just friends? Or are they always one fight away from not speaking again -- and one kiss away from true love?

I must read this book! It sounds totally awesome, and I love contemporaries, so this sounds perfect for me. And on a shallow note, how cute is that cover?

What are you waiting on this week?


5 comments:

  1. I have never seen this one before but it sounds so sweet. I usually avoid romantic comedies but this one sounds like a hit. Great pick :)

    Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of this one before! Although contemps really aren't my reads. Hope you thoroughly enjoy it though!

    So sorry that my blog keeps giving you troubles! I have no idea what's up with that. I am computer illiterate, so I wouldn't even know where to begin!

    Have you tried doing the RSS feed subscription or email subscription? Maybe that way you could still at least read the posts. Again, I am terribly sorry my blog seems to give your computer and now iPad troubles!

    My WoWs today are Darkness Splintered by Keri Arthur & To Dance with The Devil by Cat Adams! That way you know without having to mess with visiting. ;)

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book just sounds amazing, I'm hoping it's as good as I desperately want it to be. Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm ecstatic about Elizabeth Eulberg's new book. I've read all of her works and while I have my favorite among them, I'm hoping that this one will be one of my new favorites. I love all the premises of her books and thank god it's not that long until BOF. Thanks for stopping by.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this! It sounds so good, plus I really enjoy Elizabeth Eulberg's writing. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.