Waiting On Wednesday (120) Open Road Summer by Emery Lord

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite day of the week! It's not always Winds-day (thanks Pooh!) but it's still a great day to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo OpenRoadSummer_zps6c96a17f.jpg

Expected publication: April 15th 2014 by Walker Childrens

Synopsis from Goodreads:

After breaking up with her bad-news boyfriend, Reagan O’Neill is ready to leave her rebellious ways behind. . . and her best friend, country superstar Lilah Montgomery, is nursing a broken heart of her own. Fortunately, Lilah’s 24-city tour is about to kick off, offering a perfect opportunity for a girls-only summer of break-up ballads and healing hearts. But when Matt Finch joins the tour as its opening act, his boy-next-door charm proves difficult for Reagan to resist, despite her vow to live a drama-free existence. This summer, Reagan and Lilah will navigate the ups and downs of fame and friendship as they come to see that giving your heart to the right person is always a risk worth taking. A fresh new voice in contemporary romance, Emery Lord’s gorgeous writing hits all the right notes.

I'm always up for a good contemporary, and this one sounds pretty awesome. Friendship, music, romance, and a road trip? Sounds just about perfect to me. And I love that cover too!

What are you waiting on this week? Please be sure to leave a link to your WoW!

18 comments:

  1. That's new to me! Hope you love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this one but it sounds like a good summer read! Hope you enjoy!
    Here's my pick...
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2014/03/waiting-on-wednesday-march-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds so good -- I love the premise and I am definitely adding this one to my TBR!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read it. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Such a pretty and sweet cover. Sounds good too. Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been hearing so many good things about this book! It definitely sounds like a sweet and cute read. And I could never resist a good road trip book, haha. Awesome pick, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WOW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to read it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Ooo, I've seen this one around! I never requested it, but I'm interested in what you think of this one, when you read it. I'll be looking out for your review. Having your blog in my email subscriptions help with that ;)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is on my list too. Great pick!!! Can't wait for April! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this one - sounds cute!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited for this one too. Great pick.

    Glass @ Ja čitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.