Waiting On Wednesday (125) Now and Forever by Susane Colasanti

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo NowAndForever_zps62bec90e.jpg

Expected publication: May 20th 2014 by Viking Juvenile

Synopsis from Goodreads:

What if your boyfriend was the world's biggest rockstar?

Sterling is crazy in love with Ethan. Not only is he the sweetest boy she's ever met, but he's an incredibly talented guitarist, singer, and songwriter. And since forever, he's believed he has what it takes to be a star.

When Ethan becomes an overnight sensation, he's thrown head-first into the glam world of celebrity-and so is Sterling. Before she knows it, she's attending red-carpet premieres, getting free designer clothes, and flying around the country to attend Ethan's monumental sold-out concerts.

It's a dream come true...but whose dream is Sterling living? And what do you do when "forever" comes to an end?

This one seems like it might be a cute read, and I like the rockstar aspect. Potentially aimed at a younger YA audience, but I'm willing to give it a chance.

What are you waiting on this week?

15 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you positively love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this one too - romance and music, yes please. :)

    Glass @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stories with music and/or musicians! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I think the rockstar part of this sounds good. Great pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I just got this one and cannot wait to start reading it. Awesome pick!

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to know what you think of it! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  5. I've never read anything by Susanne Colasanti! I have one of her books though... All I Need? I'm not a huge contemporary person, but I'd love to read one of her books. Hope you enjoy this book!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you can read All I Need or one of her other books soon. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. Sounds like a fun read! Thanks for sharing, new Bloglovin' follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it is aimed at the younger YA audience, I probably won't like it as much, buuuuuut I'll give it a try. The cover reminds me of some other one (though I can't think of then name). Does sound cute though! Thanks for stopping by mine earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover reminds me of The Kiss Off. Is that the one you were thinking of? Anyway, Susane's books are usually pretty clean, so they are appropriate for a younger audience. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. Yes! And Over It. :) Thanks for mentioning it, it was going to annoy me all day otherwise, haha.

      Delete
    3. Glad I could help. I wasn't sure if that's the one you meant or not. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.