Waiting On Wednesday (127) (Once) Again (Again #2) by Theresa Paolo

 photo WoW3a.jpg

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday is my absolute favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo OnceAgain_zps6786b344.jpg

Expected publication: June 17th 2014 by InterMix - Berkely Penguin Group USA

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Josh will have to reconcile his past…

In order to make Kat his future.

After surviving a real-life nightmare, Josh Wagner is sent home from his dream college on crutches. Bedridden and tormented by flashbacks, he’s just seen his world shattered and his baseball scholarship go up in smoke. Josh’s family hires a health aide to help take care of him, but when he opens the door, the last person he expects to see is his biggest regret…

Katherine Singleton is the only girl Josh has ever loved. Now, even though she’s only taking care of him because it’s her job, Josh is determined to win her back. But Kat had to move on after their breakup two years ago, and despite her feelings for Josh, a lot has happened since he left…

When Kat’s past comes back to haunt her, Josh decides it’s his turn to take care of her. But protecting her—and redeeming himself—will put Josh in the line of fire again. Will he survive this time?

When I read (Never) Again (Again #1), my favorite character was Josh, so I'm glad he's getting his own story.

What are you waiting on this week?

18 comments:

  1. This is new to me! Not really my kind of read, but still hope you absolutely love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sounds of this one, and will be check out of the first book. Great pick.

    Thanks for stopping by,
    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of this series but I'm really happy that your favorite character is getting his own story. I hope you'll enjoy it. Great pick, Sandra :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new series to me. It definitely sounds good though. I'll have to go check out book 2. I'm liking the summery cover - looks like a good beach read. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good. I haven't read the first in the series, but I always live when my favorite character in a book ends up getting a book of their own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorites in books hardly ever get their own story, so I'm happy I'm getting one this time! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  6. This one sounds so good! I'm going to go look up this series! Plus, I love the cover! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love when a fav characters gets their own book! This sounds like a great romance. Hopefully they can find their way back to each other. Thanks for stopping by!

    Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cover and sounds good. Hope you get to read it soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huh, I've never heard of this book or the author! It looks like a great contemporary novel though. I hope you enjoy it when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This isn't really my type of read, but I like that it sounds like the two characters will alternate taking care of each other. It puts them on more equal footing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.