Waiting On Wednesday (222) Dreamology by Lucy Keating

 photo WoW_zpsefugwmrq.png


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.

Wednesday has become my favorite day of the week because I get to share the books that I am super excited about and can't wait to read.

 photo Dreamology_zpsgwied5g6.jpg

Expected publication: April 12th 2016 by Harper Teen

Synopsis from Goodreads:

For as long as Alice can remember, she has dreamed of Max. Together they have traveled the world and fallen deliriously, hopelessly in love. Max is the boy of her dreams—and only her dreams. Because he doesn’t exist.

But when Alice walks into class on her first day at a new school, there he is. It turns out, though, that Real Max is nothing like Dream Max, and getting to know each other in reality isn’t as perfect as Alice always hoped.

When their dreams start to bleed dangerously into their waking hours, the pair realize that they might have to put an end to a lifetime of dreaming about each other. But when you fall in love in your dreams, can reality ever be enough?

Whimsical, romantic and utterly original, Lucy Keating’s debut novel will win readers’ hearts.

This sounds really cute and sweet. I don't know.... What do you think? Maybe too cute?

21 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! That's totally new to me! Hope you positively love it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. new to me but sounds good. hope that you get a chance to read it and enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this sounds vaguely familiar somehow! Nice pick, I'm going to have to make a note of this one :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound cute, but I like it!
    Thanks for spotting it because I didn't know about it before.
    The cover is also pretty.
    And thanks for visiting my blog earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first I've heard of this one and it sounds really awesome!! I hope you get to read it soon and that it lives up to your expectations! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keeping an eye out for this one too. I love the cover and the blurb. Hope the story is as good as it sounds. Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the cover too! I hope we both enjoy reading this. Thanks for visiting Shane!

      Delete
  7. This sounds so good! I just added it to me TBR list. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your pick for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful cover, I really want to read this book as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not quite interested in this book but several of my blogging friends LOVED it. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic week, Sandra. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen this one around and it does sound like it will be good. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is a really AWESOME pick!! I've heard GREAT things about it, too! It really is a super cute, romantic story, and I definitely want to read it! It's on my Goodreads shelves. I can't wait for April to come around!

    Thanks for visiting and commenting on my WOW!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a brilliant concept! I had a similar idea for a book a while back, but it sounds like Lucy Keating beat me to it and did better with the little thought than I ever could have! What an exciting book :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.