Bookish Updates: New On My Shelf

 photo update banner_zpsdpculb50.png


I haven't had a lot going on recently. I've been sewing a lot for my Etsy Shop and reading when I can. What has changed is that I'm totally into only reading what I want to read right now. I really cut back on requesting eArcs late last year. This is my first update this year because it's the first time I've really had new books to share. I'm excited to read all of these!

eArcs For Review:

 photo Dirty_zpsiulp5hmj.jpg
Expected publication: April 19th 2016 by St. Martin's Griffin
eArc courtesy of St. Martin's Griffin
I've been looking forward to reading Dirty since Vaughan showed up in Deep, the last book in the Stage Dive Series. I'm hoping he doesn't disappoint.

 photo WildSwans_zpselzt5lnw.jpg
Expected publication: May 3rd 2016 by Sourcebooks Fire
eArc courtesy of Sourcebooks Fire

 photo TheSeasonOfYouAndMe_zpsekcgnx4g.jpg
Expected publication: May 10th 2016 by Balzer + Bray
eArc courtesy of HarperCollins

 photo LostInLove_zpstfg6bb4x.jpg
Expected publication: May 3rd 2016 by Katherine Tegen Books
eArc courtesy of HarperCollins


Purchased:



Borrowed From Library:





1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.