Follow Friday (13)



Follow Friday is a weekly feature hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee. It's a great way to discover new blogs and get new followers. I follow you, you follow me.

Q: Activity!!! Take a picture or describe where you love to read the most...

I try to read every night before going to bed, so that is the only time I read in bed. Sometimes I'll sit in the family room when it's daytime. When it's dark I sit on the chaise in the living room with the reading lamp. With a fuzzy blanket and my dog snuggled up keeping warm.

Here is my dream place. I can totally see myself reading here. Sadly, it's not mine. At least not yet. I have the fireplace and mantle.... now if someone would just build the bookcases, my family room would look just like this!

11 comments:

  1. Oww, I wish I have a dog to keep me company while I'm reading. It makes reading so much cozier...

    Don't forget to enter my international giveaways!
    The New Death and Others eBook Giveaway
    Fractured Light eBook Giveaway

    Jez@Jez's Bookcase

    ReplyDelete
  2. If those bookshelves were stacked with books it would be nice ! :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cat used to snuggle up with me while I read. Then I started reading more action books and tended to get really excited. *lol* After a while she wouldn't come anywhere near me when I picked up a book. But man how I miss those days.

    #New Follower

    Here's my #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, what an awesome dream place. :D

    - New follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want one too. And your blog title makes me happy :)

    New follower!

    Here's my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOooh nice! I envy those built in bookcases! They are to die for!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful "dream place" with many many books. Love the fireplace. :)
    Follower.
    My FF:
    http://nijiclovers.blogspot.com/2012/02/follow-friday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does it seem strange that we covet bookcases? I do too!

    My Feature Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem! Thanks for the comment1 I hope you like it whn you read it- generally it's been hugely popular, but of course it's not for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love fire places. The sound of crackling fire is so calming and relaxing! Great for reading! Old follower

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a cool place, I agree. So many awesome bookcases!

    Thanks for stopping by. ^_^

    Agnieszka @ Nook of Books

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.