YA Books With A Military Theme in Honor of Veteran's Day

Since today is Veteran's Day, I thought I would take the opportunity to share some of the books I have read that feature a military theme. Some of these were 5 star reads for me!

 photo RitesOfPassage_zpsd717c0c6.jpg
Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley
This might be the best book I have read in 2014!

 photo PersonalEffects.jpg
Personal Effects by E.M. Kokie
I really loved this one! After his brother dies in Iraq, Matt realizes he doesn't know his brother as well as he thought he did.

 photo IfILie_zps00ac76c5.jpg
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
This was such an emotional read with lots of great characters.

 photo SomethingLikeNormal.jpg
Something like Normal by Trish Doller
All around great read. Travis is awesome, even if he is a bit flawed.

 photo InHonor.jpg

 photo WhileHeWasAway.jpg

 photo Jellicoe.jpg
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Military school. Jonah Griggs. Enough said.

 photo AdrenalineCrush_zps9e47e8bb.jpg

 photo TheSummerIFoundYou_zps513d152d.jpg


Coming in February:

 photo IllMeetYouThere_zps68d7b0dd.jpg
I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
I can't wait to read this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.