October Wrap Up and November TBR

Oh, look how late I am with this post! I've been putting this off because I'm almost embarrassed by how few books I have read recently. I suck so much that I even updated my Goodreads Challenge by removing, yes removing, 10 books from my total for the year. I really suck, but I think I'm okay with not reaching my goal this year.

I take comfort in the fact that I haven't been wasting my time. I have been busy working and sewing up a ton of new items for my Etsy shop. You should check out the cute Christmas zipper pouches that I have. I list new items daily, and I have more Christmas items going up this week.

The month is halfway over and it is snowing here today. We've been listening to Christmas music because one of the local radio stations has switched over to all Christmas music already. GAH. Last Monday was really warm and nice, so we put up our outdoor holiday lights, but they won't be turned on until Thanksgiving night. Our neighbors put their lights up on Monday also, but they have them turned on!! And their Christmas tree is up and is turned on! That's just silly and way too early.

Books Read in October

 photo StitchingSnow_zpse6c82b99.jpg photo Compulsion_zpsa31ce116.jpg

Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis (My Review)
Compulsion (The Heirs of Watson Island #1) by Martina Boone (My Review)

November TBR:

 photo KillerInstinct_zpsb588a82b.jpg photo MistletoeAndMrRight_zps6995e48e.jpg
 photo ALittleSomethingDifferent_zpsa4b554eb.jpg photo StoneCoveIsland_zpsb104639f.jpg photo VeryBadThings_zps5975faf8.jpg

Killer Instinct (The Naturals #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (My Review)
Mistletoe and Mr. Right by Lyla Payne
A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
Stone Cove Island by Suzanne Myers
Very Bad Things by Susan McBride

I also have some Christmas novellas that I will be reading this month to get in the holiday mood.

That's another month for me! What are you planning on reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.