Waiting on Wednesday (373) The Other Book by Roe Horvat

Expected publication: January 30th 2019 by Beaten Track Publishing
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is currently hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

It was supposed to be just sex... Famous last words.

Tyler doesn't overthink pleasure and avoids complications. He knows it might be stupid to get involved with his closeted boss, but the temptation is too great. At first, the cold and beautiful Joel Sandstrom seems to loathe Tyler's guts.

Except one late night at the office, his reasons become clear...and his control breaks.

Every time they touch, Joel's stony face comes alive, harsh lines smooth out, and for a minute, he looks serene. Happy, even. Just sex - dirty, intense, spectacular sex.

During their covert encounters, Tyler discovers the power he has over the lonesome man, and it's a heady feeling. What if he could set Joel free and give him peace of mind? When Tyler realizes how much Joel needs him, he doesn't regret breaking his own rules.

I've read and enjoyed 2 of this author's books. I have the other 2 and this one on my tbr, and I'm hoping to read them soon!

What are you waiting on this week?


3 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy this one once you get a hold of it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love the look of this cover!! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great book :D And yay for having read some books by the author. I hope you will end up loving this one a bunch sweetie :) I hope this year is so far perfect for you, and that you are reading a bunch. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.