Waiting on Wednesday (391) Footsteps in the Dark (Anthology) by Various Authors


Expected publication: May 31st 2019
Genre: M/M, Mystery, Romance

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is currently hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

The snick of a lock. The squeak of door hinges. The creak of a floorboard...

Nothing is more mysterious than footsteps in the dark. Are those approaching steps that of friend or enemy? Lover or killer?

I want to read this for the Josh Lanyon novella. However, I will most likely read all of the stories included.

What are you waiting on this week?

1 comment:

  1. Nice pick! Another new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you get to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.