Waiting on Wednesday (415) Graveyard Shift (Not Dead Yet #3) by Jenn Burke

Expected publication: November 4th 2019 by Carina Press
Genre: M/M, Paranormal, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Ghost/god Wes Cooper and his not-life partner, vampire Hudson Rojas, have settled into cohabitation in an upscale part of Toronto. So what if their hoity-toity new neighbors haven’t exactly rolled out the welcome mat for the paranormal pair? Their PI business is booming, and when a suspect they’ve been tailing winds up in the morgue, it’s alongside a rash of other shifters in apparent drug-related fatalities.

Now Wes and Hudson must connect the dots between the shifter deaths and an uptick in brutal vampire attacks across the city. Throw in a surprise visit from Hudson’s niece—who may or may not be on the run from European paranormal police (who may or may not exist)—and guardianship of a teen shifter who might be the key to solving the whole mystery (if only she could recover her memory), and Wes and Hudson have never been busier…or happier.

But when a nightmare from Hudson’s past comes back to haunt him, their weird, little found family is pushed to the brink. Mucking this up would mean Hudson and Wes missing their second chance at happily-forever-afterlife…

Ooooh, I still have the 2nd book waiting for me on my Kindle. I need to read it soon so I can get to this one!

What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy the second one and this one once you get to read them!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Sounds interesting! Thanks for checking out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't heard of this one, hope you get your hands on it soon. Thanks for stopping by my Wednesday post on Lisa Loves Literature earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a new one to me but and it sounds like it will be really good! Thanks for stopping by my CWW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.