Waiting on Wednesday (431) Suspicion (Diversion #7) by Eden Winters

Expected publication: March 1st 2020 by Rocky Ridge Books
Genre: M/M, Suspense, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

Follow the law, or follow their hearts?

By-the-book Bo Schollenberger’s training to be the new boss at the Southeastern Narcotics Bureau. He’s always been the moral compass for his partner Lucky Lucklighter, or Simon Harrison, or whatever-the-hell his name is this week.

Lucky might have read the book, or parts of it, but toes the line between legal and… not so legal. A little moral elasticity lets him out-maneuver the bad guys. It’s not broke, why fix it?

They butt heads at work, but they’re rock solid at home, where their biggest concern is when, or if, they’ll become parents.

Their latest case puts them in a tailspin when drugs flood a local high school and someone hands Lucky’s nephew a vial of pills like they were candy. Unravelling the drug ring leads them straight into a nest of human trafficking, way outside the jurisdiction of the SNB, but no way could Bo and Lucky let the perpetrators leave Atlanta scot-free. No one gets away with harming innocents, especially family.

The letter of the law says to trust the legal system, but doing the right thing might lead them outside the lines.

Especially when the youngest trafficking victim lands squarely in Bo’s lap.

I'm looking forward to reading this latest addition to the series. Looks like the boys are getting more baby crazy. This should get interesting.

What are you waiting on this week?






5 comments:

  1. That's another new to me one! I hope you thoroughly enjoy it once you get to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A romantic suspense story?! Sign me up! This sounds like a great addition to the series. I hope that you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always up for a romantic suspense and this one sounds like a good one!!

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it will be fun! I love a mix of romance and suspense. I hope you enjoy this when you read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photo you have shared here, Thanks a lot for sharing it because it make myself to love.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.