Waiting on Wednesday (446) Say You’ll Be Nine by Lucy Lennox

Published June 2nd 2020
Genre: M/M, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

One dilapidated cabin in need of renovation.

Two stubborn men pretending to be a couple.

Three summer months to get the job done.

Four tangled legs in only one bed.

Five cameras catching it all for YouTube.

Six hundred thousand Instagram followers.

Seven nosy family members with Opinions.

Eight thousand reasons they should never fall in love.

Nine million reasons why they will.

This came out yesterday, so I have it waiting on my Kindle for me to read. Whoop!

What are you waiting on this week?


6 comments:

  1. Nice pick! That's a new to me one! I hope you enjoy it once you get to read it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I like the premise of the reality type show romance. I hope you love this when you read it! Have a good week and stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! This sounds like a sexy read! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely sounds like a great read!

    My CWW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.