Waiting on Wednesday (458) The Sugared Game (The Will Darling Adventures #2) by K.J. Charles

Expected publication: August 26th 2020 by KJC Books
Genre: M/M, Historical, Romance


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Tressa at Wishful Endings
that spotlights upcoming releases that we are eagerly anticipating.
(WoW was previously hosted by Breaking The Spine.)

This my favorite day of the week because I love sharing and discovering new books.

Synopsis from Goodreads:

It's been two months since Will Darling saw Kim Secretan, and he doesn't expect to see him again. What do a rough and ready soldier-turned-bookseller and a disgraced shady aristocrat have to do with each other anyway?

But when Will encounters a face from the past in a disreputable nightclub, Kim turns up, as shifty, unreliable, and irresistible as ever. And before Will knows it, he's been dragged back into Kim's shadowy world of secrets, criminal conspiracies, and underhand dealings.

This time, though, things are underhanded even by Kim standards. This time, the danger is too close to home. And if Will and Kim can't find common ground against unseen enemies, they risk losing everything.

A 1920s m/m romance trilogy in the spirit of Golden Age pulp fiction.

I just finished reading the first book in this series, so of course I want to read this asap! I adore Will, but Kim is such a shit!! I hope my opinion of him improves.

What are you waiting on this week?


3 comments:

  1. Hope this one lives up to your expectations and that Kim does some groveling! Lol.


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by today, Jessica. Yes, I'm looking forward to Kim groveling (and apologizing! Will deserves nothing less.)

      Delete
  2. I just discovered KJ Charles! I'll have to look up this series. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting and commenting. I hope you have a wonderful day.